Saturday, March 28, 2009

Day 28 :: March 28 [Saturday]

Read:
Psalm 62:5-8

Reflect:
How is the journey going?
By this point in the journey you may feel discouraged... why hasn’t God spoken more?
Why can’t I read the Word and pray every day?
You may be realizing that the kind of growth God has in mind doesn’t come easy.
The good news is that it’s not our faithfulness that makes us grow, but God.
So don’t resolve to “do better” to “try harder.”
Instead, ask God to change you. Cling to the One who is perfect... Jesus Christ alone.
And keep walking.

Respond:
My soul, wait silently for God alone,
For my hope comes from Him.
He alone is my rock and my salvation;
He is my fortress, I will not be shaken.
In God is my salvation and my glory;
My rock of strength, my refuge is in God.
Trust in Him at all times, O people;
Pour out your heart before Him;
God is our refuge. (Psalm 62.5-8)

No comments: