Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Day 24 :: March 24 [Tuesday]

Read:
Psalm 1

Reflect:
The Bible is God’s completely true Story about who He is, what He has done, what He is doing, and what He will do. It was given by God to human writers and so reflects their backgrounds, styles, and use of language. The Bible is the final authority on all matters of life.
  • Do you believe these things?
  • What does God’s Word mean to you?
As you meditate on Psalm 1, consider...
  • What should you expect your life to be like if you make God’s instruction central to your walk?
  • What are the results of a life apart from God’s Word?
Respond:
God, give me a love for Your Word. Help me understand it. Make it become a part of who I am and how I live. Transform me according to Your Word, for Your Word is perfect. Make it do everything in me that it was intended to do so that I might know You more personally and have a life that is connected to who You are. In Jesus name. Amen.

No comments: