Thursday, March 26, 2009

Day 26 :: March 26 [Thursday]

Read:
Psalm 119:33-40

Reflect:
Psalm 119 is all about God’s Word.
As you meditate on verses 33-40, how is God’s word described?
How would you describe the heart of the Psalmist as he wrote this?
How would you describe your heart in relation to God’s Word?

Respond:
Use these words from Psalm 119.33-40 as part of your prayer:
Teach me, O Lord, the way of Your statutes, and I shall observe it to the end. Give me understanding, that I may observe Your law and keep it with all my heart. Make me walk in the path of Your commandments, for I delight in it. Incline my heart to Your testimonies and not to dishonest gain. Turn away my eyes from looking at vanity, and revive me in Your ways. Establish Your word to Your servant, as that which produces reverence for You. Turn away my reproach which I dread, for Your ordinances are good. Behold, I long for Your precepts; revive me through Your righteousness. In Jesus’ name. Amen.

No comments: