Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Day 18 :: March 17 [Tuesday]

Read:
John 15

Reflect:
John 15 gives us great hope that God did not send us out alone.
  • How is Jesus described in this passage?
  • How are radical disciples described?
  • What are the results of staying connected to the vine?
  • How might you stay more connected to the vine?
  • How might your close relationship with Jesus actually become more central in your closest relationships?
  • How might a deeper relationship with Jesus flavor your other relationships?
  • List specific things you could do to be more connected to God.
  • List specific ways you’d like to make an impact on those closest to you.
Respond:
O God, you intend for my life to make a huge impact on the people around me. I want to stay closer to Your heart today, that my words, my thoughts, my actions would flow from who You are. Keep me from wandering away from You. Help me hear Your quiet voice as I go today. In Jesus’ name, Amen.

No comments: