Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Day 25 :: March 25 [Wednesday]

Read:
Hebrews 1

Reflect:
God is the only being who exists eternally. There has never been a time when God did not exist. As you read and meditate today, think about what it would be like if God decided not to speak to us again — if He hadn’t sent Jesus.
  • What would your life be like without God’s Word?
  • Would it be any different?
  • What would it look like to make God’s Word more central in your everyday life?
Respond:
Father, I want Your Word to be deeply implanted in me so that I not only know the truth, but also express it in the way I live. Move me toward your Word that I might not experience so much fear about my future. Help me cling to your perfect Word, for it brings life, and is flawless in every way. Your Word is a lamp to my feet and a light to my path. I have inherited Your testimonies forever, for they are the joy of my heart. I have inclined my heart to perform your statutes forever, even to the end. In Jesus’ name. Amen.

No comments: