Saturday, April 4, 2009

Day 34 :: 4 April [Saturday]

Read:
Philippians 2:1-11

Reflect:
  • According today’s reading, what is the heart of Jesus for you?
  • What response is the Father looking for from us?
  • How do the character traits of Jesus transfer over into your own life?
Spend some time praising God for what He has done by sending His Son, and ask Him to fill your heart with His character.
  • How might you live out the life of Christ more this week?
Respond:
Father forgive me...
for neglecting so great a salvation,
for the words I’ve spoken in anger,
for the words I’ve left unspoken in fear.
Forgive me...
for not trusting you,
for my great indulgences in the world
for not seeking you with my whole heart
I give you thanks for the perfect sacrifice of Jesus.
For the covering I have in Him
Thank you for being a safe place, a refuge for my soul.
May I have the heart and mind of Jesus in all my relationships today.
In Jesus’ name, amen.

No comments: